Provide a single point of contact for the company's customers and sales offices and act as liaison on all issues related to (existing) business and order fulfillment, supplying information, solutions, analysis and support to both customers and the EMEA Sales teams
International and fast growing company, with the following values:
- Awesome Character
- Relationship driven
- Speed matters
- To receive and to load the orders in SAP (first time right) with all aspects like: lead time, INCO terms, price accuracy and validity, packaging, labels, documents, minimum order policy and so on.
- To monitor the order fulfillment process for the designated area of responsibility (geography and customer) and to provide proactive early warning communication on all bottlenecks, quality issues and potential delays and to be accountable for this communication to customers and internally.
- To liaise closely with all concerned departments (e.g. logistics, planning, finance) to try to resolve the bottleneck whilst keeping the customer and/or Sales teams fully up to date at all times.
- To build excellent relationships with key contacts at customers and in the Sales teams, colleagues in the different departments within the organization.
- To load and maintain all customer master data.
- Where any orders, quotes, prices or master data are not entered correctly into the SAP change them ASAP clearly communicate this to the departments involved and ensure it is correct going forward.
- 2+ years of experience
- Enjoys working hard
-Language Skills: English, Native or bilingual proficiency. French or Italian is a plus
- Is easy to approach and talk to
- Can negotiate skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups;
A competitive salary and really good environment to work in.