Customer Service Representative(CSR)
Since its establishment in 2007, BuzziSpace has evolved into a global player with HQ in Antwerp, Belgium and with presence in several countries amongst which US, UK, Germany, Netherlands.
BuzziSpace is relentless in its pursuit of bettering the world through design. It started with acoustics. From there, the mission grew. Driven by an unbounded passion for solving modern design challenges, BuzziSpace continuously reimagines furnishings to be more functional and more fun. The brand provides new ways of working, living and being sustainable.
BuzziSpace continuously strives for durable and high quality products which is reflected in their production process. With manufacturing units in the Netherlands (Bladel) and the US (North Carolina- High Point) they try to excel in everything they do and make. Their passionate craftsmen are constantly improving their skills to take the products to a higher level and to bring that extra sparkle to the product families.
For more information, please visit our website http://buzzi.space/.
We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague to join our Customer Service Team. As a Customer Service Representative (CSR) you will be our Customer Service and order management expert. You will provide support service on general products inquiries, questions on Sales orders, stock availability and delivery issues.
You will receive an internal training at our headquarters in Belgium. After the training you will be based in our Dutch office in Bladel.
• Make quotations for price requests
• Process the incoming Sales orders & manage the order flow. Proactively manage and resolve order and customer related issues
• Follow up on due payments and credit limits
• Escalating/liaising with other departments when necessary
• Key point of contact for customers, dealers, distributors and agents
• Manage customer requests & inquiries by telephone and per e-mail: general inquiries on lead times, product information, progress of Sales orders,…
• Close collaboration with the production and other internal departments
• Provide back-up assistance to the team when necessary
• Positive teamplayer with a good sense of humor and also the ability to work independently
• Excellent communication skills and a commercial mind
• Attention to detail
• Proactive thinker and problem solving
• Ability to prioritize, analyze, plan and coordinate workload
• Bachelor degree or equivalent by experience
• Professional level spoken and written Dutch | English
• Computer literacy essential, especially Microsoft Office & Microsoft Dynamics Navision or another ERP system
• Full time work schedule
• An exciting position in a dynamic and fast growing global company
• An opportunity to grow your career as a part of an innovative organization
• An attractive salary and bonus package including benefits
Please send your CV and letter of application in English via e-mail to email@example.com for the attention of Anja Van den Bosch.