For our client, an international sportsbrand in Amsterdam, we are looking for a French speaking Customer Service Representative for 24-40 hours a week.
- Seek positive timely solutions to all customer questions and concerns
- Communicate with customers via phone, chat, email, and social media
- Quote product pricing and availability to the end consumer
- Process returns
- Track and report recurring problems and act as a problem identifier and solver
- Monitor customer orders through web channels
- Daily release and fraud checks of eCommerce orders
- Work with credit to resolve invoicing errors
- Collaborate with the EMEA Ecommerce team on Product availability, merchandising, complaints concerning website and/or processes
In addition, you will assist the B2B team with:
- Order management
- Deal with inquiries for B2B orders
- B2B return authorization and processing and issue credits when necessary
- Working together with the Operations team or DC to re-arrange deliveries as needed
- MBO/HBO degree or equivalent experience required
- Proficiency in Dutch & fluency in French
- Ability to manage time effectively and exhibit a strong ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with adverse situations positively.
- Computer proficiency: Word, Excel, Outlook, Social Media
- Accuracy in typing, spelling, and grammar
- Proven ability to work effectively independently as well as with a team
- Can work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrating effective listening through concise, clear verbal and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that inspire and build trust resulting in effective working relationships across the company.
NOTE: Experience within Customer Service is not a requirement. If you speak Dutch and French and have good communication skills, please do not hesitate to contact us!
What you get
- 26-30K on a fulltime base
- 25 days holidays
- 1year direct contract
- 90% contribution to health insurance
- Pension contribution
- 40% discount on wholesale price for products
- Travel expenses reimbursement (0.19 per km up to 220€)
- Flexible starting-ending hours
- Bootcamps, yoga and fun runs during working hours
- Discount on gym subscriptions
About the organization
The client is an international sportsbrand with its EMEA HQ located in Amsterdam. The EMEA consists of 200FTE in total, with around 50FTE in Amsterdam. The company has an open and outgoing culture.
€ 26.000,00 - € 30.000,00 /jaar