Reporting to the VP EMEA the Customer Sertive Manager will support the site near Waalwijk to develop and implement medium term business goals. You will lead the Waspik Customer Service team through coaching and driving continuous process improvements. Further more you will actively support various departments and manage the order process of EMEA customers as well as export to other commercial regions. Our client is located near Waalwijk.
Our client is a world leader in several sectors of the specialty chemicals market for a wide variety of industries and applications. their products are added to a wide range of products used every day at home, work or leisure.
The Business Area Animal Nutrition, is currently undergoing a major investment and now has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Manager to join the production site of our customer. This position has emerged at a really exciting time and presents the successful candidate with an opportunity to play a key role in our ambitious plans for further growth within the Animal Nutrition industry.
The production location of our customer is located near Waalwijk in the southern part of country and specializes in the production of feed additives based on organic acids.
The responsibilities of the Customer Service Manager:
- Lead the Waspik Customer Service team through coaching and driving continuous process improvements
- Manage the PMD process for Customer Service officers in coordination with direct supervisor.
- Act as a catalyst for the team to drive the team/culture forward considering the Perstorp Careway.
- Direct customer contact (first-line contact for the customer)
- Analyze order patterns and initiate improvements in consultation with sales
- Handling orders through the entire order to cash process including but not limited to:
- Order confirmations
- Export documentation
- Handling payment methods (CAD, Letter of Credit etc)
- Booking of transport and first line of contact with the transporter
- Accreditation of transport invoices
- Ordering documents needed for export orders
- Handling of return shipments
- Follow up of overdue payments and credit limits of outstanding orders.
- Making credit notes
- Understand, follow and improve the Order to Cash process
- Enter and follow up bonus and agent commission
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement by submitting order to cash process improvements
- Enter, select and follow-up customer complaints and internal deviations as explained in the global complaint procedures.
- Keeping information up-to-date in CRM (Salesforce)
- Entering and maintaining Master Data in dynamics regarding customer data
- Understanding of tasks of other customer service officers and can act as backup.
- Coordinate / Communication with sales
- Coordinate / communicate with planning
Profiel van kandidaat
Our ideal Customer Service Manager has:
- Adequate training and / or work experience in leading a Customer Services team
- Language proficiency Dutch and English. Any other foreign languages are desirable.
- Knowledge of ERP systems (Navision), SAP and CRM (salesforce)
- General computer knowledge incl. proficiency of the main apps (e.g.Microsoft office)
- Knowledge of the Order to Cash process
- Knowledge of management systems
- Solid leadership skills
- Analytical and Commercial skills
- Customer focus where efficiency through simplicity is key
Ability to take a stand in front of a group of people
- Competitive Salary
- A very modern and flexible employer
€ 50.000,00 - € 65.000,00 /jaar