Do you already have experience with a customer-/customerservice job and are you looking for more challenge, diversity or larger accounts? Then make the switch and become a Customer Sevice Key Account Manager within International Logistics.
International express deliveries; global freight forwarding by air, sea, road and rail; warehousing solutions from packaging, to repairs, to storage; mail deliveries worldwide; and other customized logistic services - with everything our partner does, they help connect people and improve their lives. With a global network in over 220 countries and territories across the globe, they are the most international company in the world and can offer solutions for an almost infinite number of logistics needs.
As a Customer Service Key Accounts Employee within one of the lagest international logistics service-provider you are part of a small team that is responsible for serving a number of large key accounts in the Tech industry. You are the first point of contact for one or more important regular customers. You guide all the processes from start to finish regarding the transportation of their goods. You are responsible to keep these customers satisfied, and you focus on maintaining and/or developing a long-term relationship together with an account manager. You will be involved in order handling, incident management, administration and you will make sure that questions and complaints are handled correctly. To ensure that everything runs smoothly, you have a lot of contact with internal departments such as planning, sales and office staff.
Profiel van kandidaat
- You must live in The Netherlands, in the vicinity of Eindhoven
- You have a bachelors degree
- You know what "customer service / customer care" means and you have a large problem-solving capacity
- Knowledge of logistics and landtransport
- You have to be able to speak English on a working level
- Native Chinese (mandarin) speaking
- You have strong communication skills in English, preferably Dutch as well
- You are an expert in making priorities
- Finally, you are accurate in processing data and you have good knowledge of automated systems (Excel, SAP)
You will have the opportunity to fulfill this vacancy for 40 hours per week within a fascinating organization a lot of growth opportunities. Of course you can expect a good salary, but also strong secondary conditions.You will be able to have a personal budget that can be used for the purposes of your choice. For example, you can purchase a Dutch Languages Course. Whatever you decide!
€ 2.500,00 - € 3.000,00 /maand