Company that produces and distributes glasses and sunglasses for several big and famous fashion brands is looking for a customer service for the french market.
Fashion multinational company located in Amsterdam.
- Handle incoming/outgoing calls and answer e-mails
- Process orders in SAP
- Support sales representatives
- Follow up and monitor orders and deliveries
- Pro-actively inform and/or approach customers about product, price, delivery times, etc.
- Handle financial requests and work closely with the financial department
- Come up with solutions for complex issues and possible complains
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training, education and experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a customer service environment
- Fluent in French, fluent in English and preferably proficient in Dutch
- Experience preferably with SAP
- Experience with MS Office
- Enthusiastic, a commercial mindset and a team player
- Service oriented, problem solver and excellent communications skills
- Flexible to take on additional responsibilities and tasks when required
- Able to prioritize and work under pressure
What can you expect in this role?
- International company with growth opportunities
- Full time job
- Good salary
- 7 month contract at the company, after this a definite contract will follow
- Free sunglasses
- Travel costs reimbursement
- Discount on the gym