Great opportunity where you will be able to work in your native language (French) in an international and vibrant organization. The job offer is a fulltime job for a period of approximately 3 months.
Our client is a global retail organization and is one of the market leaders in the eyewear industry. They act as an umbrella brand, meaning they carry many of the most well-known brands. They have offices all around the world, among which New York, Tokio and Amsterdam.
Their office in Amsterdam focuses on both the Dutch and the French market. For the French market, they are looking for an additional customer service agent to cover for sickness leave. The assignment will be approximately 3 months, but it could be longer. The company has a strong international character and a dynamic and informal business culture.
- Hande incoming and outgoing phonecalls with customers;
- Assist the sales team in the administrative handling of the sales process;
- Follow up on customers, providing after-sales support when needed;
- Providing customer service through webchat;
- Prvoding information regarding product returns to customers;
- Native French speaker;
- Fluent/advanced in English;
- Experience in customer service;
- Experience with SAP is an advantage;
- Good social skills;
- Working in an international company;
- Be part of a great and fun team;
- Full time job for the period of 3 months (could be longer);
- Working in your native language;
€ 2.000,00 - € 2.200,00 /jaar