In this role you will be the functional lead of the 8 Territory Customer Service Managers to ensure a seamless implementation of improved harmonized processes. Objective of the role is the achievement of improved customer experience (NPS measured) and improvement of efficiency in our back-offices reflected in tangible cost savings. You will drive service level / 'on time in full' root cause analyses and corrective actions across the commercial domain.
Wavin is a leading supplier of plastic pipe systems and solutions. As one of the longest established names in the market, Wavin built its reputation on over 60 years of high quality and innovation. Wavin connects customers to better solutions for above and below ground projects in the following application areas: water management, heating and cooling, water and gas distribution, waste water drainage and datacom.
Wavin headquarters are located in Zwolle, the Netherlands and has presence in more than 20 countries and more than 30 manufacturing sites, mostly located in Europe. Wavin employs approximately 5000 people and has annual revenues of around € 1.1 billion.
Wavin is a subsidiary of Mexichem: a global leader in plastic piping and one of the world's largest chemical and petrochemical companies. Mexichem contributes through the Fluor, Vinyl and Building & Infrastructure Business Groups to global development by delivering an extended portfolio of products to high growth sectors such as infrastructure, housing, datacom and water management, among others.
- In order to drive the development and implementation of customer service projects we need someone (full-time) in the functional area of sales.
- Prime focus will be the Sales Order Management, including processes & methodologies for pricing, order book management. Focused on our back-office processes
- He / she will also take the role of BPO sell, deciding on SAP template / process changes based on change requests coming from the business top-down (group management) and bottom-up (territory customer service)
- He / she will be the interface between Customer service - Group IT - Business excellence
- He / she will be the functional lead of the 8 Territory customer service managers to ensure a seamless implementation of improved harmonized processes.
- Objective of the role is the achievement of improved customer experience (Net Promotor Score measured) and improvement of efficiency in our back-offices reflected in tangible cost savings.
- He / she will drive service level / 'on time in full' root cause analyses and corrective actions across the commercial domain
- At least 5 yrs experience in best in class commercial back office environments
- Proven success in driving excellence and change in commercial back offices' performance and processes
- Young academic, self-starter, drive and persistence, good communicator, used to work in an international environment.
- Thorough understanding of customer service processes and SAP
- Ability to coordinate and forge consensus across various senior commercial stakeholders with diverging interests
- Open to new and other ideas, good networker and team leader
- Ambition to develop into further senior commercial roles
- Reporting to Group key account /Director European Key Accounts
A challenging and broad position in an international environment. Growth possibilities within the Wavin Group. You work with an enthusiastic and professional team in an informal, no-nonsense culture. Moreover, a complete and attractive compensation and benefit package.
€ 65.000,00 - € 80.000,00 /jaar