As a Customer Service Employee, you and your team are responsible for the French-speaking part of Europe. This means that the first point of contact for the total French, Belgian and Luxembourg market. You will become an allrounder within your respectable field and you are working closely togheter with your international portfolio.
Our businesspartner is the market leader within international medical technology, contains up to 10.000 employees within over 100 countries.
The organisation works closely with caregivers, technical assistance personnel and the majority of (European) Hospitals. This, to ensure patient oriented solutions that improve klinical and economic results. From the European Service Centre in Tilburg, you will be part of a passionate team of experts that operate within the cutting-edge of technical innovation and patient comfort. Mainly surrounding hardware repair, cleaning and transportation.
- You will be the first point of contact for the total French, Belgian and Luxembourg market
- You are maintaining overall perfomance and ensuring a high standard of quality in service and produce
- Youwill be in close contact with the repairdepartment as well as the purchase and salesdepartment
- You will build-up a strong network with several suppliers
Profiel van kandidaat
- You have a bachelors degree within logistics or communication
- You have sufficient experience within customer service (contact with suppliers and clients)
- You have a binding affinity with medical technology and logistics
- You have the ability to speak French and English on a professional, near native level
- You have high communication skills and are a bit commercial
- You are flexible and consumer-oriented
The befriended organisations offers a highly dynamic and variable job wherein people work togheter and for eachother. The company has a open and informal company cutlure and offers plenty of room for personal growth.
€ 2.500,00 - € 3.000,00 /maand