- Customer Service Supply Chain (Fluent in English)
- Global market leader in the chemical industry
Our client is one of the largest plastics, chemicals and refining companies in the world. Driven by its 13,000 employees around the globe, our client produces materials and products that are key to advancing solutions to modern challenges like enhancing food safety through lightweight and flexible packaging, protecting the purity of water supplies through stronger and more versatile pipes, and improving the safety, comfort and fuel efficiency of many of the cars and trucks on the road. Our client located in Rotterdam is looking for a Customer Service Associate (Fluent in English)
- Deliver highest quality service to customers in Europe by handling customer requests in a timely and professional manner;
- Act as a primary interface with Planning, Sales, Business, Supply Chain, and shipping office contacts s in order to serve the assigned customers in the most efficient and effective way;
- You are responsible and accountable for the resolution of order-to-cash process problems using effective communication to all involved parties;
- Check and maintain accuracy of Customer Master Data in the SAP system
- You are the main point of contact for all customer related issues and will provide support as and when needed to Nordic and Benelux customers.
- You will work proactively with other Supply Chain functions, including account managers, the credit team and administration team to ensure timely and accurate execution of these responsible tasks and provide as and when needed operational support to the other CSR's in a backup role.
- This encompasses order receipt and entry, coordination of product and transport availability, on time delivery monitoring, handling of customer complaints, up to and including invoicing.
- Actively work on process improvements by sharing best practices with other office
- Participate in Internal and external audits, Identify gaps and areas for improvements;
- Act as back up for other customer service team members if necessary.
Profiel van kandidaat
- Minimum Bachelor level, preferably in Supply chain or Logistics
- Circa 2 tot 4 years of experience in Customer Service/Administration/Contract Administration
- Experience with ERP knowledge, especially SAP is a big plus
- Good Communication skills
- You are skilled in Ms Office and Excell
- You are fluent in both English, both verbal as written (Swedish would be an advantage)
- Strong understanding of customer behavior and fulfillment processes
- Experience in preparation in customs documentation is desirable
- Excellent team player with the ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure to tight deadlines.
The offer that you get is a job with a high level of diverse tasks and responsibilities in an international concern. You get the freedom to take range of responsibilities in a rapidly evolving environment. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary package and challenging opportunities for growth.