For one of our major clients, that has multiple offices in different locations, I'm currently looking for a Customer Management Specialist. Are you ambitious and do you want to join an organisation that is continuously improving? Do you want to be the first point of contact for clients, manage the customers forecast, and support the sales team? Do you have SAP experience and stron analytical and communicative skills? Apply here!
Our client is a major market leading FMCG company, that has offices in over 30 countries and employs thousands of people worldwide. The organisation is focused on efficiency, quality, service, continuous improvement and innovation. Different business units are responsible for different functions and markets. You will be working in a stimulating work environment among people from different nationalities who are all ambitious and working towards the same goal.
What is important to note, is that during the month April, you will be required to work in Beilen (Drenthe area) for about 3 days per week. In May, this will be a lot less, and you will only be asked to work in Beilen for 1 day every 2 weeks. You will be based in Amersfoort mainly.
- Manage and maintain a close relationship with the accounts, monitor the developments and performance and act as business partner
- Support the sales teams in optimizing the business
- Manage and process the customers forecast in order to achieve a high level of accuracy
- Ensure all activities are logged, verifiable and updated
- Monitor, control and adjust processes in line with customer agreements and internal procedures
- Cooperate closely with relevant departments (f.i. QA, R&D Supply Chain)
Provide insights regarding quantitative and qualitative developments by means of reports and analysis (based on reporting guidelines)
Questions and complaints
- Ensure optimal customer support by being first point of contact for all questions
- Deal with complaints in line with FrieslandCampina guidelines and procedures
- Participate in projects for continuous improvement
- Academic working-and thinking level and strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of SAP would be a big plus
- Native Dutch speaker, and Fluent in English, both oral and in writing
- French and German would be a pré
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player with the ability to manage a complex set of relations
- A creative thinker with a pragmatic mindset
- Proactive and assertive attitude combined with excellent planning and organizing skills
- The ability to create focus and overview in a complex and high demanding environment
- Accurate, disciplined and capable of dealing with stress and deadlines
- The maturity to stay calm and professional in all circumstances
- Dares to surprise us with unexpected and creative solutions for complex challenges
This is a temporary assignment for around 5 months, where you will replace someone on maternity leave. During this period you will get contract from Page Personnel, and you will receive a competitive salary. You will get the opportunity to work in a market leading company, in an international team.
€ 2.500,00 - € 3.000,00 /maand