|Hours a week||40|
As our Jr. Quality Analyst
Your mission is to identify, resolve and improve operational quality of the vidaXL webshop. You will support in setting up the Quality framework for the vidaXL webshop and maintain in contact with the Global QUality Manager, who is in the lead of the overall Quality framework. You will be analyzing data based on the quality of the webshop and will be able to deliver weekly and monthly reports with insights and actions to improve the quality.
You are successful because you use your analytical skills to come up with workable suggestions for improvement. To get the last missing pieces of the puzzle, you are happy to openly communicate to your colleagues. You feel responsible for growth in our customer satisfaction and you are creative translating data into trends.
- Ensure that Company Policies, Processes and Quality Standards are followed and are in-line with our company service model;
- Propose and define action plans to improve performance of our processes in collaboration with your CS Business Support team members;
- Detect coaching needs and define action plans to improve performance of our Agents in collaboration with the Training Team;
- Provide understandable quality documentation, reports and in-depth analysis;
- Conduct regular calibration across all locations with relevant stakeholders;
- Responsible for creating and designing the quality score sheets and be the key-user for our in-house developed Quality Monitoring software.
- Adaptability, ownership, customer orientation and energy to match the vidaXL DNA;
- You are structured, accurate and a critical thinker;
- You have a positive attitude and a good sense of humor;
- You have affinity with Customer Service and Ecommerce, knowledge of COPC is preferable;
- You can work in a fast-paced international environment with an understanding of different cultures;
- HBO working and thinking proficiency;
- Your English is fluent, written and spoken.
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Send your motivation and resume to email@example.com Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter:
T | +316 83 28 60 08
Haba Trading B.V. | Mary Kingsleystraat 1 | 5928 SK | Venlo | corporate.vidaxl.com
We care about your privacy! For more information: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/
We do not appreciate unsolicited calls/resume’s from recruitment agencies in response to this advertisement.