In this job you will be the first contact point for all international clients within the DACH region for a famous wine distributor.
The company is situated in a beautiful office at one of the Amsterdam canals. From here, the company is trading wine all over Europe. The distribution of these wines is done B2B from several places in France and Spain.
Building and maintaining a relationship with clients is crucial in this job. You need to be able to advice the client, with a commercial insight for the company. Create win-win.
- Be the first contact point for clients in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Keep clients up to date concerning their orders
- Order management; work with the ERP system
- After sales / Cross sales
in order to be successful in this job you will have the following qualities:
- Keeping contact with clients and turning them into friends of the company is your standard.
- You have some prior knowledge about wine (just the basics)
- You are eager to learn and ambitious
- You will challenge yourself in getting more business
- You are able to use the English and German language on a professional level
What's in it for you?
- Good salary (depending on your experience)
- 13th month
- A job in an informal and young company where you can develop yourself
- Proper Friday afternoon drinks
2,500 - 3,500 /maand