The Head of IT primary job is to make sure the company's technology strategy serves its business strategy. As an innovative fintech IT is critical for the success of the companys business operations and plays a key role in the management team. As Head of IT you have a clear vision on how to stay ahead of the competition while keeping in mind important customer requirements.
Global lending platform, providing direct consumer loans in real time in a fully automated, robust and transparent process. Connecting consumers and capital providers, offering fair loans and a risk adjusted return through unique loan origination technology platform that enables real-time, instant and paperless credit scoring and execution for on- and offline transactions.
Technical vision: Before doing anything else, work together with the management to develop a technical strategy for the company. This involves goal setting, discussing options, and analysing risks. The technical strategy must align and contribute to the overall business objectives. Design and implement a top-level tech should include system architecture, functional design requirements, hosting infrastructure etc., ensuring that the platform remains scalable, resilient and above all a leading and future-proof. IT security is also a key focus.
Production: Working with engineering team you are responsible for the recruitment and retention efforts, streamlines production operations, and advocates for innovative ideas, high production, and individuals on the team. You need to maximises the efficiency of production efforts by coordinating the various teams and operations involved in the process and ensuring there is no overlap.
IT Roadmap & Budget: Yiu are responsible for the management the IT growth roadmap, including prioritisation of activities, budgets and time-lines.
Business development: The Head of It has a responsibility for building the company's presence and voice, and keeping up on competitive trends, both in the market and among partners. You are forward looking and keeps an eye out for new technological developments to identify new technological opportunities and capitalise on them
End-user responsibility: You provide IT expertise to the sales organisation in the company while helping build relationships with potential customers. He works diligently to meet end-user needs.
- Degree in computer science with a passion working in a start-up environment
- Minimum of 7 year's experience in IT field with 2 in an executive-level position, preferably with a fintech. First-hand knowledge in IT development and supervising development of software solutions.
- Experience with Java, Spring Framework and ASW is looked on very favourably
- Strong project management skills and management of development, maintenance and support teams.
- Up to date with the current (and future) levels of IT security, threats, vulnerabilities that could impact
- B.Tech / M. Tech / MCA/MBA degree
- Demonstrated experience in developing AND executing successful commercialisation strategies in early-stage companies
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively and develop non-traditional solutions to complex business challenges
- Ability to be hands-on as well strategic
In addition, you will have an in depth understanding of the latest trends such as big data, cloud and artificial intelligence and how to capitalise on them to benefit our customers.
This is a position that is well suited for a hands on, energetic, ambitious individual who is ready to step up their career. Someone who can take control and is ready to prove themselves. For the right candidate they will be rewarded with appropriate remuneration along with the ability to grow themselves personally and professionally within a gratifying environment.