For a fast growing international trading company we are looking for a Credit Risk & Compliance Manager. Are you experienced in credit risk and are you a strong communicator? Are you up for a challenge? Please apply on our website.
The BayWa Agricultural Supply and Trade (BAST) Risk Management team is continuously working on improving its risk systems, policies and procedures. The Credit Risk and Compliance Manager will work as part of the BAST risk management team at the head office of BAST in Rotterdam and is also prepared to visit our subsidiaries and other group companies.
The company is expanding and growing her business. The Risk & Compliance department extends over all the BayWa international entities and has a great reach whereby the role of the Risk & Compliance department is even more important for the organization. The role consists of varied activities and responsibilities mainly focused on Credit Risk and Compliance:
- Credit Risk management and Compliance Shared Services Rotterdam (40%)
- BAST Credit risk management and Compliance support (60%)
Shared services Rotterdam consists of three entities: Cefetra Benelux, Cefetra Feedservice and BMTI. As a Credit Risk and Compliance Manager you are responsible for/overseeing the operational credit risk management and compliance of the BAST entities shared services Rotterdam (40%) and you are responsible for the BAST wide portfolio of about 5000 counterparties. In this role you manage and improve the renewed BAST credit risk and compliance systems, policies and procedures (60%).
As a Credit Risk and Compliance Manager you are responsible for managing and maintaining credit risk limits, overseeing the collection process and performing compliance checks.
Next to that you are responsible for the BAST counterparty portfolio. In this role you give advice on improvements and the further roll out BAST wide credit risk management and compliance systems, policies and procedures. You are responsible for maintaining a BAST group-wide counterparty database of about 5000 counterparties. Propose limits on common counterparties, monitor group exposures, improve and maintain rating models and support the BAST entities in credit risk management and compliance.
The main objectives for this combined role:
- Developing & maintaining relationships with key internal stakeholders / change existing ways of working;
- Manage the portfolio on an operational level and improving the existing framework;
- Manage and apply Compliance framework;
- Manage and apply Risk governance framework;
- Ensure regular quality of data, risk measurement and reporting;
- Help improving risk management;
- Monitor and manage the credit risks;
- Overseeing the BAST entities in applying the credit risk management policies and procedures;
- Maintain and improve a BAST wide counterparty database;
- Apply risk techniques in a systematic way suited for the Cefetra business environment.
Who are you?
- At least three years of relevant working experience as a credit risk manager and preferably in a banking of (commodities) trading environment;
- University degree;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Easily connect with all relevant stakeholders on different levels within the company;
- Team worker and structured thinker;
- Strong conceptual skills, the ability to translate policy into workable instructions;
- Hands-on pragmatical personality with self-starter mentality;
- Excellent numerical skills; experience with Power-BI or Python are preferred;
Are you interested? Apply now.
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Referral bonus
- Flexibel rooster
- Game kamer
- Sport abonnement
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Auto van de zaak
- Werken vanuit huis
- Korting op mobiele telefoon
- Professionele ontwikkeling
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Reis kosten vergoeding