G-Star Raw is looking for a Credit Controller in Amsterdam. In this role you will be in charge of credit control for France and Belgium, while supporting other markets. You will work in cooperation with Sales, Finance, Legal and Logistics and will be based in Amsterdam.
G-Star strives to be the most hardcore denim brand in the world.
To achieve this, we are looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who dare to create the future of premium and purposeful denim with us.
We are looking for people with big dreams, while keeping their feet on the ground. Those who are not afraid to push the limits. Because we believe there are no limits in what denim can do.
Are you up for the challenge?
Send us an e-mail.
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Send us an e-mail.
We are not shy of a bit of rebellious spirit.
- Daily verbal contact and diplomatic interaction with customers regarding the collection of outstanding overdues and payment terms (Pro-actively)
- Evaluate customer problems and determine corrective action. Coordinate this action with your business partners to ensure a timely resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Weekly report of top overdue customers together with proposed action plans
- Ensure that the regional DSO (days sales outstanding) is as low as possible against set targets
- Evaluation of the customer's credit worthiness and establishment and regular updating of the customers' credit limits
- Regular contact with the credit insurance company and use of various supporting sources
- Initiate collection processes, handing over customer to insurance company and preparation of legal cases
- Management of the blocked orders - review daily aging to determine credit holds & releases; work hand in hand with sales to help achieve monthly shipping targets and sales goals
- Managing the documentation flow towards the customer: account statements, dunning letters, written reminders
- Account reconciliation and clearing accounts - matching unclear payments, credit & debit notes
- Cooperation with Finance regarding the allocation of incoming payments
- Handling of different business model needs such like Multibrand, Franchise and Consignment
- Preparation of direct debit collections and support to determine debt provisions
- You will be handling bank guarantee, Letter of Credits and deposits
- Fluent in French (preferably native speaker), Spanish and Dutch are a big plus.
- Bachelor degree in business/accounting
- 2 to 3 years' experience in credit and collections
- Good working knowledge of SAP
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Teamplayer and strong communication skills
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities. Apply to the vacancy and find out more!