For one of our clients, an international company, we are looking for a Credit Controller (B2C) for 32-40 hours per week. Our client is located in the province of Noord-Holland and is fast-growing.
Are you able to assist with the implementation of a new Credit Management tool OnGuard and set up new reports?
Do you have a focus on continuous improvement to optimize the related processes & controls and reporting for the B2C-cycle?
And are you accurate and pro-active and did you always want to work in a dynamic, challenging, fast growing and innovative international environment with great opportunities for you to explore?
Then this is the job you’re looking for!
We are looking for a Credit Controller to join the international team. As a Credit Controller your main objectives are to ensure that a range of financial transactions and collection activities for members are handled in an accurate, effective and timely manner and that insightful reporting, analysis and KPIs are provided to the internal stakeholders.
The Credit Controller is part of the Finance department and operates in the Credit Management team. The Credit Controller reports directly to the Manager Credit Management.
We are looking for a person with strong analytical and communication skills.
Able to assist with the implementation of our new Credit Management tool OnGuard and set up new reports to ensure timely insight in all debt collection processes.
Besides the day-to-day operations, a focus on continuous improvement to optimize the related processes & controls and reporting for the B2C-cycle both in relation to the internal processes and the cooperation with external partners will be required.
Your job responsibilities
- Reporting periodically on the outstanding aged debt of members to internal stakeholders and ensuring improvement in the process and output;
- Reporting on the performance of the external collection agencies to the internal stakeholders and ensuring improvement in the process and output;
- Determine the provision of members debts (bad debts) for all countries;
- Process write offs of bad debts;
- Advice on (potential) cost and/or risk reduction of the (collection of) member debts;
- Ensure good relations and communications with the team and within the company;
- Any ad-hoc duties deemed appropriate by the Manager Credit Management.
- Relevant experience in a corporate environment (2-5 years);
- Experience with OnGuard is preferred
- Excellent MS Excel skills;
- Strong oral and written in Dutch and English.
- Good communication skills;
- Willingness to make decisions;
- Should be persistent and have sense of urgency;
- Maintain confidentiality of the department and using discretion where necessary
- Organized person, ability to analyze and optimize processes;
What we offer:
You will be part of an ambitious team that is shaping the future of the European fitness landscape. Next to a competitive salary, we offer you a challenging job in a dynamic environment. We are proud of our friendly culture where a down to earth attitude is common. An organisation where you can develop yourself further!
Mocht je interesse hebben in deze vacature en voldoe jij aan de gestelde eisen, reageer dan direct!
Mochten wij voldoende aanknopingspunten zien in je CV dan wordt er zo spoedig mogelijk contact met je opgenomen.
Met aanvullende vragen over de vacature kunt u contact opnemen met Daniel Atzei. Hij is bereikbaar op kantoor van DuynBorgh in Lisse, tel. 0252-420415.