Do you become happy from having contact with different clients? Are you searching for a challenging job combining communication and finance? Are you flexible, responsible, creative thinker and ambitious? Then I am looking for you!
Our client is an international Retail organization with its head office in Amsterdam. The team consists of 4 dedicated team members who are all looking to provide the best quality work and results. The work culture can be described as fast-paced, flexible, multicultural and dynamic.
You will be working in a team with multiple nationalities, supporting the Credit manager in managing the account receivable revenue streams, reducing aged debt and increasing cash flow.
- Daily interaction with Customer Service, Sales and clients regarding collection activities and debtor agreements/issues
- Managing the Accounts Receivable for the international markets
- Reducing the DSO (Daily Sales Outstanding) for your assigned market according to the set goals
- Monitoring and chasing outstanding debts
- Releasing or holding orders depending on client DSO status
- Cash allocation and reconciliation in the ERP System
- Preparing weekly aging and outstanding reports
- Completed Mbo degree, preferably in a finance or administrative related direction
- Circa 2+ years experience in Collections or Credit Control
- Fluent English language skills are required plus fluent level of at least one of the following languages:
- Strong Excel skills (making reports, pivot tables, VlOOKUP)
- Experience with working with a modern ERP system (e.g. SAP, Exact, Navision)
- Very strong communicator, pro-active and goal oriented
- Energetic yet calm and strong numerical abilities
- Temporary to Permanent contract --> The client is searching to hire a candidate on permanent basis
- Full time position (32 hrs is an option)
- Attractive secondary benefit package
- Salary depending on background between €2500-3500
€ 2.500,00 - € 3.500,00 /maand