As a Credit Controller for the DACH region you get the opportunity to work in a recognized and global player within the production and sales of shoes. You will get a role with the possibility to create impact and add a significant amount of value to our clients challenging plans of growth. You will also be allowed to establish lasting relationships within a dynamic, ambitious and global company. Besides this, you will be proactive and a central player in a strong, multinational office.
- Keeping the buying group accounts up-to-date for several regions
- Manage the changes regarding the group account members
- Taking care of all the credit control tasks, like money collection and credit rating
- Monthly and quarterly reporting of A/R balances
- A Bachelor degree in business or economics
- Experience in an international retail organization (pre)
- Fluent in German and English both written and spoken
- Experience with SAP
- A proactive resolution seeking mindset
In the role of Credit Controller your main responsibility would be the daily managing of the buying groups.
On a daily base your activities can be divided into credit analysis and assessments, deal execution, collection monitoring and reporting of receivables. This means that you will have a significant amount of contact with the relevant sales agents, sales managers, other finance departments and the end customers. Nevertheless, you will be in charge of the monthly specific account reconciliations and you will assist in creating the monthly business report.Locatie/Standplaats
- A maximum of €3000,- per month based on your work experience and education
Thijs van Calcar
+31(0)6 - 272 10 244