The Credit Controller is active in the Finance department in Amsterdam and manages the financial administration of accounts receivable & credit risk portfolio. The Credit Controller reports to the Group Head Accounts.
The company is a Netherlands based tire manufacturer.
- Overall responsibility Account receivable and credit risk portfolio for Europe operations
- Regular coordination with sales subsidiaries to ensure proper collections from customers
- Engage with credit insurance service providers or credit advisors to manage credit risk
- Manage credit limits set-up & monitoring as per companies financial delegation procedure
- Support overall MIS related to Debtor management
- Support sales teams with setting up monthly DSO targets and calculations
- Ensure dunning process functions efficiently in sales organisation to improve cash flow
- Custodian of commercial policy in relation to payment terms of customers & overdue management
- Manage legal or disputed cases with related to customer overdue, wherever needed
- Completed bachelor degree in business economics or accounting
- At least 4-5 years of relevant work experience, including thorough accounting knowledge
- Proven controlling capacities
- Affinity with automation aimed at information supply; proven experience in SAP FICO
- Good German and English language skills, both spoken and written
- Proactive personality with a sense of humour and a flexible work attitude
- Meticulous, hands-on and no-nonsense personality, perseverance and cultural awareness
A competitive offer in an international company with Dutch roots. There is room to grow and the role has an international scope.