As a credit collector we want you to contribute by owning our mission. In addition to having a clear focus on collecting the outstanding debts and keeping the balances clean, you must be able to make a difference by prioritizing your daily challenges and keeping the focus on our mission to maximize time spend on the added value as a business partner.
- You will be responsible to ensure financial deadlines are met and assigned projects/improvement initiatives are done in line with the agreed planning.
- Manage the portfolio of outstanding debt by maintaining a timely and effective collection process.
- Analyze development in aging of debt and payment behavior of customers to take appropriate actions
- Monitoring accounts in transit and allocating payments.
- KPI follow-up and maintain good relationship customers and sales representatives
- Collaborate with internal departments to resolve disputes
- Act as a business partner on financial risk evaluation by performing proper credit reviews
- Challenge the existing processes and procedures and initiate process changes
- Actively take part in projects
- KPI reporting/ Month-end close support
- Bachelor/ Master educational level
- 3+ years’ experience as a Credit Collection environment
- Experienced working within a changing environment with a continue focus on process improvement
- Experience in running projects and/ or process improvements
- Fluency in English, other European language preferred
- Ability to prioritize your own workload and getting things done
- Ability to take a leading position in the team & on-boarding/training of new joiners
- Relevant system knowledge (preferably SAP), proficiency in Excel
- Knowledge of the relevant languages within the FSSC team
- Detail oriented, and able to manage shifting priorities
Who we are: Founded in Japan in 1887, Kao is passionate about making a difference in people’s lives with our high quality products and services that make the life of our consumers and customers more beautiful. In the region Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA) Kao focuses on premium beauty brands across three distinct sectors: Kao Salon Division, Premium Mass and our London based boutique brand Molton Brown.
How we work: Having been selected among the World´s Most Ethical Companies for 13 consecutive years, we are a company with a purpose and strong corporate values. We never compromise on quality and craft our products with care for the consumer and the environment. At Kao, each employee can actively shape their job and their career. We work collaboratively to achieve our common goals, always aiming to deliver the best for our customers.
What we offer: A friendly and flexible work environment with competitive salaries, benefits package, ongoing development and the opportunity to enhance your skills and deliver tangible results. At Kao your voice will be heard. Your opinion really counts. We believe that change comes from taking opportunities into your own hands, so we value and reward entrepreneurial thinking and innovation.
Hiring Process: Kao embraces the diversity and the individual personalities of its people because we believe it is diversity that makes us strong. This is why we welcome applications from all areas of the global community.
Want to learn more: If you feel you are as unique as our products and want to find out why 33,000 people across the globe opted for a career with us please visit www.kao.com