As Credit control assistant Benelux you are responsible for collecting outstanding invoices for an international manufacturer in Amsterdam.
The client is an international manufacturer in the automotive industry and is a world leader due to its high global sales revenue.
- Managing relationships with the clients
- Contact customers regarding overdue invoices
- Monitoring and signalling payment arrears
- Build strong relationships with customers, sales and other departments for effective partnership proving excellent customer service to resolve customer enquiries
- Creating and updating reports on outstanding invoices
Profiel van kandidaat
- Good command of the Dutch and French language
- At least 1 years experience within accounts receivable and/or financial administration
- You are proactive, good at planning, excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- A challenging job within a succesful and international company.
- Good primary and secondary benefits
€ 2.000,00 - € 2.500,00 /jaar