Are you ready for a challenging role in the automotive sector? Do you want to be in contact with (high level) stakeholders at Renault, Nissan and Mitsubishi Dealers and the International Risk Department? Then this is your chance!
The Credit Analyst works within the Wholesale Funding department and reports to the Manager Wholesale Banking. He/ She is in contact with the Renault, Nissan & Mitsubishi Dealers on Director level / Owners (B2B), the Business Management Consultants of the NSC and the Financial Analysts at the International Risk Department of RCI.
Your core tasks consist of:
Long Term Risk Follow-Up
- Proceed Dealer/Group annual review within the standard format after collecting all required information;
- Check grading evolution and fulfilment of lending standards;
- Review the lending facilities and make a proposal to the appropriate sanctioning authority once a year at least;
- Visit dealers in his area at least twice a year to give a feed-back on annual analysis and advise them on possible improvements (profitability, balance sheet structure, legal organization);
- Study pro-actively - in cooperation with Business Managers - the impact of all investments and restructuration’s;
- Discuss and negotiate with network partners all measures, securities, guarantees requested for the financial agreement;
- Develop outstanding of the Wholesale Funding Department by advising the network in which way to make more and better use of the funding facilities offered by RCI, within the RCI lending standards and within the guidelines for risk assumption.
Short Term Risk Follow-Up
- Check daily outstanding and payment behaviour in cooperation with Back Office Administrator and draft reports to HQ upon irregularities;
- Check all stock controls and draft reports to HQ upon irregularities;
- Check short term risk indicators (internal and external) and propose if required dealer status changes, changes in lending facilities, implementation of protective measures;
- Ensure collection of bad debts.
- Gather required information from isolated to consolidated audited accounts and build up lending proposal within the group standards;
- Draft (annual) reviews and ensuring that high quality lending proposals and that underwriting deadlines are met and the correct level of DOA;
- Analyse complex facts and figures and create concise and accurate advice for the local or international credit committee;
- Draft and negotiate action plans and required securities when financial standards are not met;
- To liaise with business development staff and coach them on all aspects of underwriting requirements, as necessary, to facilitate and achieve objectives of the business.
- To report lending requests and delay to process;
- To report grading and RCI standards compliance;
- To elaborate and comment average network balance sheet;
- To report annual accounts collection;
- To review and to act upon stock control anomalies;
- Assess risk in relation to Certificate of conformity.
Ensure the internal Control of the activity of the Team, by realizing First Level of Controls, updating procedures and processes, and generally, applying the Plan of IC.
Support credit analyst financial lease in periods of higher volume. Collect, assess and process financial lease requests from NSC dealers and representative in order to improve penetration rate.
- Higher education from HBO level and above in the area of Economic Studies, Business Administration or Legal studies;
- A minimum of 5 years relevant working experience of which 3 years at least as a credit professional;
- Excellent communication and consulting skills;
- Fluent in English (French is a plus);
- Solution-driven attitude;
- Solid understanding of annual accounts (Interview includes a review and short analysis of a financial statement).
RCI Financial Services is the Dutch part of RCI Banque. RCI Banque is active in 35 countries all over the world. The bank is responsible for the internal financing of the Renault Group Benelux.
- A fulltime workweek bases on 38 hours;
- 31.5 holidays;
- Good pension scheme;
- Group insurance.