We are Europe’s number one fashion film, photography and content supplier, with international bases in London, Amsterdam Berlin, Dusseldorf and Mumbai.
We are looking to hire an individual with a creative mindset to help us push the boundaries of the fashion industry and expand our business by designing and producing creative fashion content for our client’s seasonal campaign’s and social media platforms.
The candidate must be able to work within a team with the following knowledge / skill set;
- Extensive knowledge on all areas of fashion photography and videography
- The ability to demonstrate creative leadership in a deadline driven environment
- A professional portfolio that demonstrates a high level of knowledge on creative photography - including lighting, composition, colour quality and aesthetics which can be applied to working with an array of client/brand environments
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate creative ideas and deliver briefs
- A consultative approach, with the ability to clearly articulate ideas and develop concepts that meet client’s needs
- Proficiency with the current industry-standard software tools
- Excellent aesthetic judgement with attention to detail
- The ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to manage budgets and project costs
Qualifications / Experience
The candidate must have a degree in a relevant field and / or experience in the following areas
- Fine Art
- Photography, Film & TV Art Direction
- Advertising Conceptualization
- Story boarding
- Fashion / Fashion Design / Fashion Marketing
- Creative Photography
- Graphic Design
- Advertising Design
- Advertising and Marketing
You will be working closely with a creative team to visualize, plan and design concepts and execute outstanding fashion content. The candidate must be able to work off their own initiative and be able to think outside the box.
The applicant will be designing and creating concepts to shoot the following categories of creative imagery:
- Still Life
The candidate will also be given the opportunity to work with our in house international model agency to art direct editorial and commercial imagery.
- The position would be full time, Monday to Friday working in our Amsterdam headquarters and travelling to Dusseldorf Germany to our other studios frequently. There will also be further opportunities to travel to other countries and shoot content for clients.
- Salary dependant on current skillset and talent
- Please send in your PORTFOLIO, CV and COVER LETTER