|Discipline||Marketing & Sales|
|Hours a week||40|
Your role as a Country Marketer France
vidaXL is seeking a detail-oriented team player to help grow sales on the vidaXL web shop. The ideal candidate is a goal-oriented person who is comfortable working independently with minimal supervision in a fast-paced digital/e-commerce environment. In this position, you will be part of the marketing department and be responsible for all major online marketing disciplines like Classified, Price comparison, SEO, SEA, Display, Affiliate marketing, Social Media, Mobile Advertisement, Market Research and Web analytics. Your main tasks will be to execute country specific online marketing activities.
What you will do
- Carry out online marketing activities for the vidaXL web shop;
- Continuous observation of the French market and the competitors with periodic analysis;
- Establishes partnerships and cooperation’s that are crucial to ensure vidaXL success;
- Realizing the growth and development of vidaXL in France;
- Making analyses to improve sales, do researches for your countries and suggest action plan to make this sales activity to a success;
- Plan and allocate performance-budgets on a day-to-day basis for efficient growth;
- In the lead of defining, delivering, reporting and optimizing marketing strategies for the following campaigns: SEA, (Google Shopping, Google AdWords, Bing, Yahoo), Display advertising, E-mail marketing, Price comparison sites, Classified sites, Mobile advertising, SEO, Affiliate marketing to maximize reach;
- Performance of web shop features and onsite campaigns, ex: Cross selling, Bestseller, Daily/Weekly offer, Auctions, Loyalty Program, Responsive design, Delivery time / Option, Payment methods, Certificate and constantly contribute to new web shop features;
- Localization of our Content and Marketing activities to the French market;
- Stay up to date with e-commerce and online marketing developments. Be aware of the web shop trends and competitor research.
- Minimum 0-2 years of relevant work experience;
- Fluent in English and fluent in the French language is a must;
- Experience with Google AdWords and Google Analytics;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to create, analyse, and comprehend data and sales analytics;
- Experience with data feeds and email marketing is beneficial;
- Excel skills are a must;
- Ability to quickly learn and work with the new systems and software;
- Ability to adapt in a fast paced, cross-functional environment.
vidaXL as employer
So, are you looking for a dynamic international company that values your curiosity, passion and desire to learn? Are you looking to work in a team with colleagues who think big and are eager to take on fresh challenges? Take the opportunity to meet and work within a team of professionals with diverse cultural backgrounds who also have a few things in common… ambition, fun and excellent skills.
Want to join us?
We are looking forward to receive your application! Send your motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don’t hesitate to contact our recruiter: Krissie Vercoulen.
T | +316 57 14 97 83.
Haba Trading B.V. | Mary Kingsleystraat 1 | 5928 SK | Venlo | corporate.vidaxl.com
We care about your privacy! For more information: http://corporate.vidaxl.com/privacy/
We appreciate it if parties refrain from offering their services unsolicited in response to this advertisement.