We are looking for an energetic and cooperative Country Finance Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast growing and ambitious company.
The Country Finance Manager has a key role in ensuring financial and statutory compliance. He/she has the responsibility of subsidiary accounting and tax duties, is a member of the Finance team in The Netherlands and works in cooperation with multiple stakeholders both locally as well as at the Headquarters in Finland.
To be successful in the role you have experience in financial accounting or auditing. You work proactively and analytically. You can present complex results in a clear and concise way, and you thrive from sharing your knowledge across the group also for the colleagues working outside Finance. You are a real team player, you get along well with different cultures and take clear actions also under pressure.
As a Country Finance Manager you will report to the General/Finance Manager and be part of the Global Finance team.
The key responsibilties are the following:
- Provide financial insights on the country performance.
- Manage and lead local finance team assignments, workload, training and overall performance.
- Ensure legal entity compliance with local rules and regulations.
- Ensure that financial statements are audited and filed according to local law.
- Give guidance on local regulatory and statutory requirements (permanent establishments, VAT registrations).
- Support in accounting interpretation in complex cases.
- Coordinate the design of new Business models within the own country.
- Act as a key point of contact for local compliance partner and authorities.
- Identify development potential and drive automation solutions.
- Drive finance harmonization and transfer to global finance operating model.
- Coordinate local audit.
- Be a member of local management teams and act as Country Manager for IT and Purchasing.
The Best Combination Of Experiences, Skills And Background is:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance.
- Background in a relevant finance management position, preferably in process industry.
- Deep understanding of IFRS and local GAAP).
- Understanding of local statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Good understanding of E2E processes & relevant technologies e.g. SAP.
You are a well organized and structured person with attention to detail, easygoing and service-mindset.
Part of an international global company with three operational plants in the Netherlands and Belgium.
Growing international company with room for personal growth and good benefits (e.g. salary € 80K - € 110K gross a year).