We are now recruiting for an experienced Corporate Recruiter to join the TGW Northern Europe (TGW NE) Recruitment Team.
This role is initially a fixed-term contract for two years and will be both office and site-based. Our office base is in Oud Gastel, however, this role will also require spending a significant of time on our new site in Utrecht where we will recruit upwards of 60 new employees over the next two of years. Travel to our other sites in The Netherlands and Belgium will also be a requirement from time to time.
As a Corporate Recruiter, you will play a key role in the TGW NE Recruitment team. You will have responsibility for the full recruitment lifecycle for your designated business area (Benelux) and when necessary support other business areas within TGW NE. This will contribute significantly to the success of the TGW NE recruitment plan and strategy.
You will work closely with Hiring Managers to ensure an exceptional candidate experience to all potential employees, sharing the culture and values of our business to help us stand out as an employer of choice.
- Providing advice and guidance to Hiring Managers on market conditions and recruitment best practice
- Partnering with Hiring Managers and Department Heads to monitor recruitment against plan and future requirements
- Working with Hiring Managers to produce job descriptions and sourcing plans for all vacancies
- Posting jobs to job sites and social media as appropriate
- Actively sourcing/headhunting candidates through CV databases and Social Media channels
- Shortlisting candidates for review by Hiring Managers
- Liaising with Hiring Managers to obtain CV and interview feedback
- Conducting telephone and face to face interviews
- Ensuring that relevant testing, appropriate to the level of role, is carried out to measure the skills and knowledge of candidates against the requirements of the job
- Managing the offer process, including salary negotiations with candidates
- Preparing and issuing contracts
- Overseeing the onboarding process for new starters, ensuring a positive experience throughout
- Updating and maintaining our Applicant Tracking System and Talent Pools
- Building and maintaining open and productive relationships with recruitment agencies
- Working with universities to promote graduate recruitment
- Attending careers events/fairs
- Taking a lead role with recruitment projects
- Actively promoting TGW NE Employment Brand and Values internally and externally
- Support with additional HR activities as required
- Previous experience in a fast-paced, technical recruitment role
- Confident in direct sourcing of candidates and strong interviewing skills
- Passionate about the candidate experience and hiring the best talent for TGW NE
- Good understanding of using Social Media and technology in recruitment
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise in a busy environment
- Professional and customer-focused approach to recruitment and selection
- Ability to work between our Oud Gastel office and Utrecht site on a weekly basis
- Flexibility to travel as and when required throughout the Northern Europe Region
- Experience of working in a corporate recruitment role alongside an HR team is preferred
- Experience of recruiting internationally would be an advantage
- Fluent Dutch and English language skills are essential
Please submit applications in English.
Competitive plus benefits