AT LT Foods people are the most important resource. As corporate recruiter you have experience in (international) recruitment and strong affinity with human resources, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, and hiring practices. If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you.
LT Foods Europe (LTFE) is part of LT Foods International, an emerging global food company, with Net Sales in excess of $600 million globally, operating across a range of categories including specialty rice, organic foods and convenience rice based products. The Company is engaged in milling, processing and marketing of branded and non-branded basmati rice, and manufacturing of rice food products in India & international market. LT Foods has a global presence including India, Middle East, UK, Europe and US. Its operations include contract farming, procurement, storage, processing, packaging and distribution. Its rice product portfolio comprises, white, steamed, parboiled, organic, quick cooking rice, and ready-to-heat rice. The Company's brands include DAAWAT®, ROYAL®; 817 ELEPHANT®, INDUS VALLEY®, ECOLIFE® & GRAPEOLA®.
- Work closely with Managers and HoD's to gain a comprehensive understanding of the Company's hiring needs for each position, and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations.
- Manage the full recruiting lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping management find, hire, and retain quality talent.
- Grow and foster high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talent to pull from as new positions open up.
- Continuously partner with senior managers and HR to design, refine, and implement innovative recruiting strategies.
- Stay active with current job boards, social networks, and platforms to find talent, and plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements.
- Work and form relationships with internal management teams to know the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications.
- Develop and release job postings on a platforms, such as social media and job boards.
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and execute innovative recruiting strategies to find quality candidates and prospect for new business.
- Screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout interview process from prepping before interviews to assisting with final offer negotiation.
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects, hired and fired employees, and other candidate relationships.
- Follow up on interview process status and update records in internal database.
- Review and re-design Job descriptions in agreement with Human Resources and HoD's.
- Manage relations with Temporary agencies and Recruitment agency.
- Manage recruitment project with Temporary agency.
- A high degree of cross functional influence is required in this role and excellent working relationships is essential. You will also need to form good relationships with external agency partners for Temp Needs.
Required Management Competencies:
- Engages Associates: Lead, motivate and influence others throughout the organisation.
- Delivers Consistent Results: Proven track record of delivery within the Talent Acquisitions Field.
- 5+ years' experience in recruitment (advantage experience in human resources)
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, database management, and internet search
- Familiarity with job boards, databases, and management systems
- Proven experience conducting various types of interviews (i.e., phone, video, etc.)
- International Experience
- Experience developing recruiting strategy
- Desire to grow professionally with networking and ongoing training opportunities
On offer for you:
- A great international workplace
- Attractive salary package
- Growth opportunities