Working closely with hiring managers to define needs and structure the recruitment plan.
Crafting the company's talent acquisition strategy.
The client provides cyber security for global enterprises, telecommunications operators and service providers.
- With your strong vision on recruitment you implement the recruitment strategy together with the other recruiters and you also manage it functionally.
- Through experience and passion for the recruitment profession you know how to find and recruit talent.
- You are responsible for promoting our employer brand and you set up targeted campaigns together with the marketing team.
- As a driven Senior IT Recruiter you identify opportunities for improvement and you are driven to contribute to Infradata's unique growth ambition in this pivotal position.
- You have at least 5 years experience as a Recruiter and you have worked at least 2 years in IT recruitment
- You have a winner's mentality and you enjoy working in an open, collegial and result-oriented environment
- You master the English and Dutch language in speech and writing
- The possibility to really make a difference by giving substance to the growth objective of one of the most fast-growing international IT organizations in the Netherlands
- A dynamic working environment and a close-knit team, where there is plenty of room for initiative
- Good employment conditions, including a competitive salary, pension plan, attractive bonus plan, laptop, iPhone and a lease car
- Working in a modern office with a lot of flexibility and at least as driven, no-nonsense, friendly and transparent colleagues as you.