- 13th month pay & Holiday allowance
- Bonus Program
- 26 holidays
- Training & Learning opportunities
- Laptop & Smartphone
- 32-40 hours p.w.
If you have innovative ideas about recruitment, the desire to achieve results together with your colleagues and experience as a recruiter, you are the candidate we are looking for!
We are looking for experienced (at least three years) Recruiters who will work together with a team of other recruiters, sourcers and assistants. Within this role, you are responsible for the entire recruitment process: you contribute in thinking about the recruitment strategy; you advise your internal clients, and you will be responsible for efficient fulfillment of the recruitment demand. Naturally, you are also responsible for the entire guidance of the selection process for your candidates.
The location is on the
Accenture Operations has a can-do attitude when it comes to our clients’ needs. We live in an age of fast and dynamic technological developments; prospective business success depends on the company's ability to adapt and evolve.
You will work with talented international experts to understand the practical challenges of modern business (free international one-day delivery? how?) and find the best way to achieve that – using ingenuity and a set of tools that are continually changing. In the end, our high-profile clients get the platforms and systems they need for their business to run smoothly and operate with high performance.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree and at least 3 years of stable experience in both recruitment and relationship management (with Hiring Managers and candidates)
- You are able to build and manage strong relationships internally and externally, able to develop creative recruitment action plans;flexible, proactive and have an ambitious mindset aimed at driving service excellence and continuous improvementYou are fluent in Dutch and English communication and interpersonal skill.
Accenture is a marvelous place to work - and keep learning. By joining us, you'll become part of a global company with a world-class brand and reputation. Besides the work we do for our clients, we're proud of our vibrant, diverse workplace culture: we believe in openness and honesty, fairness and equality, common sense, and realism. We want to get to know the real you and help you explore and grow - whatever it is you're great at. So you will always have lots of learning opportunities (formal and informal) to improve your role-specific skills and expertise.
Besides high-profile, demanding projects and a nurturing work environment, we offer excellent employee benefits, including:
- A flexible transport arrangement that suits your situation (electric car or bicycle, flexible budget including NS business card)
- An expense allowance
- Discount on Accenture shares
- The possibility to work 4 x 9 hours a week
Are you ready to join Accenture for a career where you can be yourself and do what you love? Apply now and change the world around you.
Questions? Connect with ArnoutStreekstra, Arnout.firstname.lastname@example.org, 0657098918.