Hands on proactive Corporate Marketing / Product Manager looking to work in a dynamic international environment. In this role you are responsible for managing and expanding the market position of our products on an international level.
Bolton Adhesives delivers the best gluing, bonding and sealing products for any application. From pupils at school or DIY'ers at home to professional users, for all stages in life. Bolton Adhesives carries four prominent brands: UHU, Bison, Griffon and Air Max. Over the years, these brands have made the lives of many household, DIYer and professional easier, in more than 125 countries, by developing a range of innovative adhesives and glues. Well known examples are UHU Stic, Bison Kit and Griffon T-88.
Constant focus on innovation, by improving formulas, developing packaging and offering high performance products, ensures the solutions of Bolton Adhesives meet the end-user needs. State-of-the-art research and development make Bolton Adhesives a versatile player able to tailor to all kinds of adhesive demands, including the necessary certification. In addition, our highly advanced teams ensure that the adhesives are award winning on multiple levels.
All in all, these are the best branded solutions, enjoying a solid reputation. Our expertise is available through multiple channels, such as supermarkets, traditional stationary stores, DIY superstores and professional wholesalers. With locations all over the world, we can think on a global scale and rely on local knowledge to optimize our services.
- Define and execute over-all product group objectives and strategy
- Develop new products and concepts together with internal and external parties, aimed at obtaining and maintaining leading market positions
- Develop and implement 360° marketing/product plans for the assigned product groups and markets
- Creating product launch strategy's and plans
- Market and competition analysis
- Manage internal and external stakeholders
- Education: relevant University/Masters/Bachelor degree
- Have an infinity with technical products
- Professional product management and marketing experience
- Passion for marketing - Creative and strategic
- Understands the need to be both accurate and pragmatic
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Project management
- Entrepreneurial and commercial / good business sense
- Dynamic team player, pro-active and enthusiastic
- High level English, additional languages are a bonus
- An opportunity to join a team of talented and enthusiastic professionals.
- A international organization with a relaxed atmosphere.
- Low level of bureaucracy - we keep our work agile and get things done.
- A stable, profitable company with a long history and a strong market position.
- Competitive salary, secondary benefits and flexible employment conditions.