As the Corporate Controller you will be in the Corporate Control team (8FTE) and part of the Finance & Control team of 34 colleagues and report to the Manager Corporate Controlling.
Currently we are working exclusively with T-Mobile. T-Mobile is a telecommunication provider with a headquarter based in The Hague.
- Lead all key finance processes together with the corporate control team;
- Lead analyses and insights in order to interpret results and provide advice to the corporate organization (internal to executive committee and to our mother company) on both reported financials and operational performance;
- Drive short term and long term planning cycles;
- Influence financial mindset and attitude in the organization by providing thorough analyses;
- Continuously improve financial processes and planning cycles together with accounting and controlling.
- Min. Master degree;
- Min. of 6 years experience in a similar position;
- Advanced IAS-IFRS/Accounting knowledge;
- Advanced Data skills;
- Business controlling: in depth cost - and management accounting knowledge.
- Profound Telecom and/or commercial expertise (preferably);
- Above average analytical skills, ability to read/analyse and interpret general business information, (financial) data and professional procedures and regulations;
- Effective and persuasive presentation and communication skills at management level;
- Fluent in English both written and verbal;
- Advanced Microsoft Office suite skills;
- Result orientation, pro-active, independent.
- A challenging job within a dynamic organisation;
- Have a total view of the company and exposure;
- Growth opportunities.