You know how to put Neways further on the map. As a true communication specialist, communication is in your DNA and therefore ensures your job happiness. Do you want a broad position that gives you freedom and company-wide gain from a listed organization? Then become our new corporate communications manager at our head office in Son.Functieomschrijving
You know how to put Neways further on the map. As a true communication specialist, communication is in your DNA and therefore ensures your job happiness. Do you want a broad position that gives you freedom and company-wide gain from a listed organization? Then become our new corporate communications manager at our head office in Son.
What will you do as a Corporate Communications Manager?
As a corporate communications manager you set the direction how to communicate within Neways. You design the communication strategy in a clear manner and take care of the implementation. With the Dutch and German Neways locations you have frequent contact. You will, among other things, start coordinating and preparing press releases, annual reports and external communication. For example, you make presentations for shareholders and analysts and you are working on PRINT, our personnel magazine. You also develop a social media strategy, implement it and take care of it. All our information and communication are helping us to receive contacts and inquiries from new potential customers. Therefore, the communication concept for the outside world is very important. Furthermore, you will set up and manage an ICC team (Internal Communication Coordinators), consisting of Neways employees from our branches worldwide. Together with them you coordinate and realize internal and external communication via various (social) media and networks. You are the communication specialist within Neways, you prepare broad communication plans and implement them. Therefore you should working very strong together in several projects, co-operate and working in a team on the same line.
- set up and manage for the Netherlands and Germany (and other countries) various communication tools;
- collecting data about annual reports;
- coordinate (internal) communication for employees, customers and stakeholders;
- developing and managing the corporate website and the internal intranet;
- writing and posting web articles;
- copywriting and translations for internal and external communication purposes;
- developing, storing and taking care of the house style;
- providing support to customer days, trade shows and communication to customers and suppliers, including in the Netherlands and Germany;
- taking care of and developing communication expressions in the Neways house style, as well as making presentations, posters, exhibition material and flyers;
- advise and prepare communication plans.
What do we expect from you as a Corporate Communications Manager?
You are a team player who knows how to wield it. You are naturally stress-resistant and result-oriented, and you have a true ‘can-do’ mentality. Your hands-on mentality ensures that you are a real self-starter. As a balanced professional with a sense of responsibility you know how to communicate at different levels in a discreet and tactful way. As a person you are also persuasive and socially competent, you know how to delegate and inspire enthusiasm and you guide colleagues in their communications.
- at least a completed higher professional or university education, for example in the direction of Communication, Marketing or Commercial Economics;
- at least 5 years of work experience in a similar position;
- experience working in a listed organization is a must;
- affinity and experience with the preparation of communication plans and their implementation;
- experience with social media and posting communications;
- extensive experience with MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and the most important developments in this area. Graphic skills are nice to have (not mendatory);
- good communication and writing skills in Dutch, English and German is a must;
- you live in the Son, Eindhoven, Nijmegen, Tilburg, Breda, Den Bosch, Venlo, Roermond or Weert regions.
Where do you work as a Corporate Communications Manager?
Neways Electronics International is a decentralized and therefore effective organization, consisting of a holding company with twelve operating companies in the Netherlands, Germany, Slovakia, the Czech Republic and China. Not only do we consider our services to customers important, but also that we create a pleasant working environment for our more than 2943 colleagues worldwide. Creativity and job satisfaction are central to us and we place great value on personal relationships with customers. We believe that real attention to people leads to better services and a further increase in the quality of our products: products that make our lives more pleasant. Our core values are proactive, customer-oriented, teamwork, flexible and creative, partnership, agreement is agreement and enthusiasm.
Son en BreugelArbeidsvoorwaarden
What do we offer you as a Corporate Communications Manager?
In the role of corporate communications manager, we offer you a challenging position in a dynamic and healthy production environment. You get the opportunity to make an important contribution to the development and profitability of Neways. We offer you a full-time position within a highly driven and collegial working environment with a lot of freedom for initiatives and room for personal development. We also offer you an annual contract. In addition to a suitable salary you can think of secondary employment conditions such as:
- 27 vacation days
- 13 adv days
- 8% holiday pay
- Flexible start and end times
- Training opportunities
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance
After a thorough familiarization program and good guidance, you get the space to fulfil your role independently.Sollicitatieprocedure
Do you want to meet or know more? You are very welcome!
For function-related information, please contact Sabine van Marrewijk, recruiter, via + 31-624849783. Sabine will be happy to explain what the corporate communications manager function entails and what it's like to start your career at Neways. To apply, use the application button on our website.
Neways uses a screening policy in the application procedure. This means that we would like to see your original diplomas and proof of identity.
Acquisition for this vacancy is not appreciated.