Booking.com Partner Marketing Content Team is looking for a writer with a keen knack for, and proven experience in creating marketing content including long form and instructional curriculum.
As a Sr writer you’ll be responsible for conceptualising and writing compelling content for B2B communications designed to engage and inspire different audiences – from sole proprietors to corporate executives. You’ll support Booking.com BV’s goal to continuously improve the quality and performance of its existing content and work cross-functionally to shape and deliver exciting new copy projects.
You'll write for various products and marketing channels across the business, working closely with colleagues based in Amsterdam as well as local offices around the world. You’ll need to flex between different styles, tones and formats. The role requires a deep understanding of client needs and the ability to consult and problem-solve with other teams within the business to provide creative copy solutions.
This role is ideal for an experienced writer with a keen interest in all parts of the content creation process, from shaping initial concepts to final execution of highly polished customer-centric copy.
- Deliver high-quality editorial to tight deadlines.
- Write in line with detailed briefs, adhering to the Booking.com brand tone of voice and style guide.
- Flex effortlessly between writing styles for different formats, functions and channels
- Flex effortlessly between writing styles for vastly different audiences
- Collaborate with key stakeholders regarding projects and briefs.
- Take ownership of copy projects and provide feedback to other writers.
- Respond positively and constructively to feedback from peers and stakeholders.
- Proactively support key department initiatives and team goals.
- Be an organizational leader helping to ensure Booking.com producing the highest quality content that engages, informs, and inspires partners from sole proprietors to C-Level corporate leaders.
- Be a source of editorial knowledge with regard to best practices and industry insights.
- 4+ years experience working as a professional writer, either in-house or at an agency, preferably for B2B customers and partners.
- Very collaborative and open to giving and receiving actionable and clear feedback.
- Resilient, thrives under pressure, adapts to change.
- Capacity for thinking both strategically and creatively.
- Ability to balance creativity with business objectives to provide pragmatic copy solutions.
- Capacity and willingness to use a range of tools to understand copy and content data.
- Highly organised and communicative, with the ability to understand and explain concepts in a concrete way.
- Focussed and flexible, with an unflappable positive attitude and great people skills.
- Native-level English speaker, with the ability to write in flawless English.
- Comfortable interviewing high ranking subject matter experts
- Experience in the travel industry is desired but not required
The hiring company Booking.com BV is the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online accommodation reservation service in the world. Booking.com BV is looking for a writer in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. All references to “Booking.com" refer to Booking.com BV.