In this role you will oversee the financial and business performance of ISC Europe, and contribute to the execution of business strategy and achievement of financial objectives by providing (financial) performance analysis and management information, performing planning and control activities, and acting as an objective trusted and challenging partner to peers and seniors in business decision making.
You will manage a team of 6 Controllers, divided over several plants.
Nouryon is a company with a long heritage and extensive expertise in specialty chemicals. Industries worldwide rely on their essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items.
Their ambitions are high, and to further increase our efficiency, we are building on our organization. Within their Finance function, we have a vacancy for a Controller Integrated Supply Chain Europe.
Financial and business performance insights
- Analyze historical and future financial and business performance
- Provide periodic management information on the (financial) performance of ISC Europe
- Translate key insights from performance analysis into recommendations
Business strategy development and implementation:
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the strategy for ISC Europe
Planning & control:
- Prepare and maintain budgeting and rolling forecasts, coordinate the budget/Rolling Forecast process with budget holders
- Perform risk management cycles
- Assure adequate internal control for ISC Europe
- Ensure adequate follow-up on internal and external audits
Business projects, proposals and investments:
- Support business or investment proposals and projects by providing financial analysis and insights and cost/benefit analysis.
- Prepare investment requests, perform economic feasibility analyses, report and monitor progress and control expenditures.
Trusted partner in business decision-making:
- Provide proactive support and advice to peers and seniors
- Drive and steer decision making to improve the (financial) performance
- Ensure that business decisions are made in line with long term value creation objectives, within the financial and other constraints
To qualify for the role, you:
- Have a Master's degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or similar
- Have 5+ years' experience as analyst or as controller in a business environment and/or functional area
- Are able to drive continuous improvement by establishing methods to monitor and improve performance of systems and processes
- Have strong analytic skills and the ability to analyze, organize, summarize and articulate complex financial information for decision making
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to articulate recommendations in a concise and timely manner
- Are able to prioritize and work with multiple team leads
- Have a strong 'can-do' mentality and 'drive' to accomplish tasks in an environment with multiple stakeholders
- Have experience with SAP and MS Office tools
- Are fluent in English, both verbal as well as in writing
If you share Nouryons values and ambitions, they offer a fascinating international environment that rewards your skills and enthusiasm. Their employment package comprises a competitive salary, 30 vacation days and an attractive bonus scheme. Training opportunities and internal networks enable valuable personal and professional development.
75,000 - 100,000 /jaar