You are involved in the preparation of the monthly consolidation processes (in accordance with IFRS), and preparation of monthly management reporting and analysis
Our client is a global leader in the in the sourcing and supplying of agricultural commodities, such as grain, sugar and cotton.
The team supports group entities in all accounting or reporting topics and ensures IFRS standards as well as involvement in complex accounting matters through the preparation of accounting position papers. The team's overall ambition is to provide complete and accurate financial information to management, shareholders and external stakeholders.
You are responsible for the preparation of the monthly consolidation processes and preparation of monthly management reporting and analysis.
- Reviewing and approval of companies in Hyperion;
- Supporting management and financial reporting to different levels in the organisation;
- Analysing reports;
- Preparing and analysing Cash flow;
- Preparing half year / full year group and standalone financial statements;
- Contact person for internal / external audit;
- Monitoring reporting activities for specific locations.
- Minimum of 4-5 years experience, preferably within one of the Big4 firms;
- Chartered accountant or equivalent;
- Experience and extensive knowledge of IFRS;
- Accurate, good analytical skills, independent, team player;
- Fluent in English (in word and writing), other languages an advantage.
- A competitive salary;
- Flexible and attractive pension scheme;
- A 13th month salary;
50,000 - 63,000 /jaar