Challenging new role as fast past dynamic software company. Looking for a Dutch Chartered Accountant.
Our client is a fast growing software technology business in the data privacy, risk, compliance and security space.
- Responsible for ensuring all accounting allocations are appropriately made and documented.
- Perform cash management functions and oversee AP, AR, payroll and bank reconciliation functions.
- Establishing and executing internal controls over the company's accounting and financial procedures.
- Reviewing and approving all invoices to be paid, as well as reviewing accounts receivable aging reports.
- Coordinating with external tax accountants for income tax preparation and auditors who prepare internal audits of the company, includes keeping company records organized and readily available for examination.
- Responsible for all banking and finance activities, reviewing all financial contracts, financing agreements and insurance policies.
- Provide accurate and comprehensive financial information to the CEO for long-term financial strategizing.
- Provide crucial financial data and work with the CEO to coordinate all financial planning functions with business operations.
- Prepare financial statements, balance sheets, cash flow reports, annual budgets, budget-to-actuals and financial projections.
- Ensure continued compliance with GDPR
- Responsible for HR and all its related functions including recruitment, policies, performance management and staff motivation.
- Engage with the sales team in client contract reviews.
- Must speak both Dutch and English
- 2 years of experience as a Financial Controller or similar role
- 5-8 of combined experience in accounting and finance
- Relevant degree or experience
- Chartered Accountant or Chartered Management Accountant
- Real attention to detail and accuracy
- Outstanding knowle dge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experienced in creating financial statements and general ledgers
- Good understanding of accounting software
- Go getter attitude
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.