If you have a legal background and experience with contracts within a trading company the position of Contract Administrator could be the right match for you!
Our client is a subsidiary of a major oil company. They are a dynamic growing company in the trade and services, delivery of fuel oil. For them, we are looking for a Contract Administrator. Since they are located in the city center of Rotterdam it's perfectly reachable via public transport.
- Manage correct and timely issuance of the required contracts, subsequent documentation and amendment on basis of the verified and validated information
- Serve as authorized point of contact and subject matters expert with regards to all contractual matters
- Perform analysis and data consolidation; check and verify relevancy of the provided information and request required modifications in order to validate deals
- Perform risk assessment, mitigation and control
- Bachelor/university degree in contract administration
- At least two years in contract field and/or legal and/or operations
- Excellent knowledge of the English language/basic Dutch
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office package programs
- Experience with SAP R/3 or similar ERP program
- Very detailed oriented, conscientious and reliable
The position of Contract Administrator will be a temporary position of 6 months via Page Personnel. During this period it might be possible that the position will be extended.
€ 38.880,00 - € 45.360,00 /jaar