In the role of Contract Administrator you will manage the Company’s contracts (sale and purchase trading and trading related), coordinate contract documentation in accordance with agreed terms & conditions in order to protect the interest of the Company.Functieomschrijving
In the ARA region, headquartered in Rotterdam at the “Kop van Zuid” (Maastoren) next to the Erasmus bridge, LUKOIL Benelux B.V. offers an excellent career opportunity for a pro-active and well-organized
Rotterdam - fulltime
In the role of Contract Administrator you will manage the Company’s contracts (sale and purchase trading and trading related), coordinate contract documentation in accordance with agreed terms & conditions in order to protect the interest of the Company. In this function you will also report to Head of Commercial Legal Desk in Geneva.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
• Serve as authorized point of contact and subject matters expert for LITASCO/LUKOIL Benelux B.V. and third parties with regards to all contractual matters;
• Productively interact with other company departments and third parties in order to collect all relevant information and produce consistent documentation and/or comments;
• Perform analysis and data consolidation; check and verify relevancy of the provided information and request required modifications in order to validate deals;
• Act as a legal gatekeeper and ensure deals’ compliance with the Company internal rules, procedures and management instructions;
• Perform risk assessment, mitigation and control and communicate with involved departments and third parties about the assessed risk(s)
• Manage issuance of the required contract(s), subsequent documentation & amendment on basis of the verified and validated information on a timely and qualitative manner (exhaustive and timely granting of documentary follow up).
This is a temporary vacancy. LUKOIL will offer you a contract for 6 to 7 months.Functie-eisen
• College or university degree in contract administration, commercial law, business management or a closely related field
• 2 to 5 years experience in commodity trading and at least 1 year in contract field and/or legal and/or operations
• Good knowledge of commodity trading (i.e. trading delivery terms, etc.)
• Fluency in English
Competencies & skills
• Ability to meet critical deadlines and strong organizational skills
• Very detail oriented, conscientious and reliable
• Good project management and communication skills
• Ability to work under stress conditions
• Flexible, team player
• Proactive and autonomous
LUKOIL Benelux B.V. (Rotterdam) is a subsidiary of the Swiss trading company LITASCO SA, which is part of the major oil company LUKOIL, one of the world’s largest vertically integrated companies for the production of crude oil & gas, and for their refining into petroleum products and petrochemicals. LBBV is a prominent and dynamic company in the trade of oil products in the ARA region (Amsterdam-Rotterdam-Antwerp) and other parts of the world. Also, LBBV is a well-known physical supplier in the bunker industry, providing LITASCO with operational and logistics support in the trading of oil products in the ARA region. LBBV, too, is a fiscal representative of LITASCO in the Netherlands.Locatie/Standplaats
A varied and interesting position within a well-organized team. Great opportunity to work in a dynamic operational role in a global oil & gas company. Working place in the bustling heart of Rotterdam (Maastoren, 36th floor!). Good primary and secondary conditions. Sufficient training will be provided.
Information and application
Visit www.litasco.com and www.bapas.nl for more information. Still questions? Don't hesitate to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the following number: 020-7162464.
Apply via the apply button at the bottom of this page.
BAPAS Occupational Psychologists support LUKOIL Benelux B.V. in the recruitment of management and staff personnel.
Tags: law - legal - contracts - logistiek – logistics – ‘olie & gas’ – ‘oil and gas’ – ‘bunkering services’ – transport – opslag – ‘opslag & overslag’ – oliehandel – brandstoffenhandel – ‘Rotterdamse haven’ – ‘haven van Rotterdam’ - Europoort