For a large multinational in the Amsterdam area I am looking for a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Continuous Improvement Specialist.
Are you highly analytic, conversationally strong, and experienced in managing teams as well board members their expectations? If so, then I suggest you continue reading.
My client is a multinational logistics provider with locations across the Netherlands. Efficiency and streamlined processes are of critical value to them thus they are in search of an experienced manager capable of running their Continuous Improvement team.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build up and expansion of the Continuous Improvement program within the Dutch organization. You will become the face of our internal performance system. This includes re-designing and optimizing it as well as making it overseeable for the rest of the business.
- You will coach site management teams as well as other continuous improvement managers during their improvement projects
- Plan, monitor, and report the progress and development of the performance management system to board
- Evaluate team and individual performances and track progress
- Demonstrate and coach colleague through lean methods, and others such as Kaizen, Value Stream Analysis, etc
Ideal candidate will have the following background:
Bachelors or Master's degree
Strategic thinker with a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt background
Natural leader, you are charismatic and know your way through complex organizational structures and convincing others in second nature to you.
Fluency in English is a must, good comprehension of Dutch is also a must.
Background in large, complex structured multinationals in advantageous
Competitive salary and a highly intellectual team which you can manage!
€ 85.000,00 - € 100.000,00 /jaar