Exciting opportunity to join an established and very well regarded FMCG. This role will see you playing a key role defining and shaping the way the brands part of the Health portfolio of our client are displayed online.
Our client is the leading consumer health, hygiene, and home company, helping people deal with the ever-more demanding pace of life. They are exceptionally good at it, which is why they are one of the fastest-growing companies in their sector.
You'll work closely with an experienced and strategic Head of E-commerce and alongside a Key Account Manager. You will also work with the broader team of our client's Brand Marketing and Sales Team as well as a global team and media agencies.
You will be responsible to plan, develop and evolve the overall Content Strategy. As part of your role, you will also liaise with our client's marketing and digital agency to test and optimize search campaigns.
This is a unique opportunity to build something new and shaping this the way you believe it's best. Your experience does matter and we want you to be the lead on our client's Content Strategy for all their brands.
- University Degree
- 1/2 years of experience in Digital is a must / E-commerce experience is a plus
- Experience with PPC and digital content is a plus
- Entrepreneurial and financially & commercially astute. Proven analytical skills.
- Digital mindset
- Strong oral, written communication, and presentation skills
- Fluency in Dutch& English is a MUST
- Knowledge of French language would be a great asset
Our client offers very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organization.