Are you an enthusiastic Content Manager and would you love to lead a team of Content Specialists?
A well-known company in The Netherlands is currently hiring a Content Manager to be leading its content marketing team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Content Manager to boost the online presence of a well-known brand. Because you will be part of a central team in the organisation, you have a chance to really impact the company!
What's the purpose of your position?
In the position of Content Manager you will lead and work together with equally enthusiastic colleagues on increasing the online visibility of this company on all online channels. Thanks to you, visitors will have the best possible web experience with access to all the content.
What's your role?
As Content Manager, you are responsible for managing the team of content specialists that focuses on the content creation process. You will ensure that all content is relevant and attractive. Some of your tasks involve:
- Analyse and evaluate all campaigns
- Create, analyse and evaluate Landing Pages
- Improve and update functionalities
- Manage a team of content specialists and content editors
- Make sure all content is SEO optimized
- Compiling of all data from the different channels for analysis
Who are you?
You are the ideal candidate if you have:
- At least 4 years of experience working as a Content specialist
- Management experience
- Extensive experience with CMS
- Knowledge of digital tools, like Google Analytics, SEO etc.
- A proactive and self-starter attitude
- A result and data driven attitude
- At least a BSc degree
- Native-level Dutch is a big plus
What's the company like?
The company is a well-known, international retail company. In the position of Content Manager, you will work at the Dutch Headquarters, where you will be part of the Digital Marketing team.
As you will be in the lead of Content Management within the Digital marketing department, your input is really important and you will definitely have the chance to make a change. You will work with different digital marketing specialists. This means the work environment is very fast-paced and fun, and all of your colleagues are very enthusiastic!
What will you receive in return?
In the position of Content Manager, you will work in an international and fun environment with a lot of room for professional and personal development. Furthermore, you will receive:
- an annual salary between € 55.000 and € 70.000
- 25 days of vacation
- laptop and mobile phone
- travel allowance or NS business card
- excellent pension scheme
- many growth opportunities
Apply by clicking on the apply button or by sending your CV to Marc van der Helm via m.vanderhelm @ huxley.com. If you would like more information about this position, call Marc van der Helm via 020-522 13 22.
€ 55.000,00 - € 65.000,00 /jaar