The Consumer Market Insight (CMI) Specialist at Marketing Planning and Operations supports to bring consumer and market insights in all kinds of marketing activities such as Brand, Media, Content, Consumer Experience, Decision Journey, Retail, Digital, Social Media, PR, Event, Promotion and CRM.This position offers to a highly talented (potential) market research specialist the opportunity of European as well as Benelux work scope in the market leading company. The job is located at Amsterdam Schiphol-Rijk.
The client is a multinational electronics company. The company has assembly plants and sales networks in 80 countries. It is the world's largest information technology company, consumer electronics maker and chipmaker by revenue.
60% time: Understanding consumers by research project management
- Plan, Coordinate and Execute research project and its process management.
- Briefings (objective, target group, methodology, etc), Progress check-up, Pitch process and Agency management
- Workshop coordination and result reporting from Campaigns, Event (B2C, B2B Tradeshows), Promotions etc
30% time: Performance management
- Tool, Community and Dashboard management
- DIY research tool (like Qualtrics) / Research community operations
- Dashboards operation (account and visualization)
- Tailor-made KPI reports per division
10% time: Understanding Macro Economic and Consumer Trend
- Smart data collection of statistics figures from statistics offices such as CBS, CPB, Eurostat, National Bank of Belgium (NBB) etc.
- Regular Consumer trend report generation and sharing
- Bachelor or Master degree, majoring in Econometrics, Data Science, Statistics, Business Administration or Economics.
- 2/3 year experience in research design and management
- Native Dutch speaker & Fluent in English
- Ability to travel to Belgium office when required
- Company DNA: Flexible, Dynamic, Proactive, Team player and Intrepreneurial attitude
- Full time available
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong analytical & interpersonal skills
- Multitasking skills
- Dashboard management skills using Access, SQL, PowerBI, Tableau and QlikSense is another plus
- Knowledge in handling analyzing tools such as SPSS, R, Python, Matlab is a plus
- Excellent office software skills such as Excel and Powerpoint
- Market Conform Salary
- International work environment
- Growth opportunities within the company
- A lot of freedom within your work and diverse tasks