The Consolidation & Finance Manager is responsible for supporting the reporting and consolidation process of the entities for actuals, budget and forecast, including monthly close process, financial reporting, analysis and presentations.
The role requires experience with financial reporting applications and consolidations, preferably Hyperion, with fluency in English and Dutch.
This company is part of an international pharmaceutical and FMCG group. From our offices near Amsterdam (Amsterdam South) we coordinate the financial activities of the operational biotechnology entities within the group.
- Manage system consolidation process for actuals, budget and forecast
- Perform monthly consolidation system administration tasks including, managing the reporting packages review and uploads, changes in meta-data financial dimensions, sub-consolidation groups, multi-currencies translation, multi-scenarios and structures
- Manage and analyse consolidation processes including consolidated reports (P&L, balance sheet, cash flow), intercompany eliminations, foreign currency translation, unrealized margin eliminations etc.
- Perform analytical review on consolidated level to gain a high-level understanding of the figures
- Prepare monthly financial reporting and presentations to management and other internal and external stakeholders
- Liaise with accounting departments of other group companies in various jurisdictions
- Coordinate cash management, treasury and intercompany financing activities and support subsidiaries in transfer pricing questions
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency, effectiveness or timeliness through automation, simplification or elimination
- Provide high quality service to internal and external clients: relevant, accurate and on time
- Review of and reporting on non-financial information
- Minimum: Bachelor Degree - Accounting or Finance
- Preferred: Master in Business Administration - Accounting or Finance
Experience & Skills
- 5-7 years of previous experience in similar role, preferably in international holding companies
- Fluent DUTCH and English
- Strong technical financial skills in accounting, controlling and systems
- Experience with consolidation systems and processes, Oracle HFM and Hyperion preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English with the ability to deliver clear and concise guidance and instructions to subsidiaries and other group functions
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective working relationships with personnel at all organizational levels and contributing to a team, ability to be diplomatic and yet persistent
- Cultural sensitivity, self-motivated and used to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Willingness to travel (approx. 20%) and to work as part of an international team located in different geographies
- Highly reliable, trustworthy and loyal personality
- International working environment
- Young, dynamic team
- Competitive salary package
€ 70.000,00 - € 75.000,00 /jaar