Computer Vision Software Engineer - Delft
Software Engineer / Python / Matlab / C++ / C# / Navigation Based
Our client is an international company with an experienced team which is responsible for Navigation Systems. We develop state of the art software. As a Computer Vision Software Engineer you will be focusing on the Development and Computer Vision part of the software and application.
For expanding of our current agile research team we are looking for a Software Engineer.
The department is active in Positioning Systems as well Computer Vision Based Navigation.
You will contribute in Development, Programming, Testing and implementation of the new applications.
- Responsible for the R&D phases of the Software
- Building software from scratch!
- Programming and implementing the Software
Master or PhD in Mathematics / Artificial Intelligence / Physics / Computer Science
- Programming with Python and Matlab
- Programming with C# and C++
- OpenCV would be nice to have
- Computer Vision
- Scientific Environment
- Pro-active and willing to take initiative
- Strong communicator
- Real team player
- Goodknowledge of English
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?Send your CV to R.Saat@Trinamics.nl
- Auto van de zaak
- Performance bonus
- Flexibel rooster
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Referral bonus
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan