Human Capital is looking for a Computer Support Specialist for the market leader in software testing for the gaming industry who had an impressive growth in the past 30 years resulting in employing over 1000 employees worldwide over 10 locations.
In The Netherlands, they have 135 employees with 41 different nationalities. The culture is informal with a great atmosphere and they like to have fun while achieving great results. It is the ideal environment for a great start of your career!
Their location is easily accessible by both public transport (next to the train station) and by car.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responds to all issues in the IT Ticket tracking system in a timely fashion
- Corrects end-user issues and reports issues that cannot be corrected in a timely fashion
- Assists IT personnel in other locations resolving end user issues
- Performs installations and resolves end user support issues within the LAN/WAN environments
- Maintains records, logs and reports of end-user assistance and troubleshooting requests
- Provides hands-on training, training materials and documentation for IT applications and/or equipment to employees when necessary
- Takes ownership of specific application(s) and system(s) areas, as assigned
- Works with department leaders to gain an understanding of the business need for changes, modifications or new systems to be implemented
- Evaluates interrelationships between systems, identifying how changes may affect other systems
- Maintains confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed
- Provides weekly reports to the IT Supervisor regarding workload, open projects and issues Schedules bi-annual auditing of all issued laptops
- Provides maintenance and operation of end-user applications including, but not limited to, the email system, backup systems, phone system modifications and new user account and PC set-ups
- Responsible for upholding network security measures set by policies
- Maintains knowledge of remote access products
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Preferable MBO +/HBO thinking level within the ICT field.
- Technical support experience, having sound knowledge of networks, computers, tablets, troubleshooting, repair and configuration, including MS Office and MS Windows.
- Fluent in the English language, verbal and written
- A structured way of working. Pro-active attitude, flexible, Stress resistance and able to work with deadlines
- Being a team player with good communication skills
Salary and benefits
- Excellent starting salary (depending on education and experience)
- 25 holidays
- 25-euro employer contribution to the mandatory health insurance of Dutch citizens
- 15-euro employer contribution to your gym membership
- Pension Plan
- Commute travel allowance, covering 100% of public transportation
- Annual Salary/ Performance Reviews
- Fresh fruit for lunch
For more information about this role, contact Jan Andries Stam on 020 614 27 11. To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more interesting job openings, visit www.humancapital.nl