Competence Process Engineer
Would you like to join a company who is active in the high-tech industry and work on high-end software in the Brainport region of Eindhoven? For our client I am looking for a Competence Process Engineer.
The sector Twinscan Factory is responsible for the production and installation of Twinscan systems. The complete production process of the most advanced machines takes place within this sector.
About our client
Our client creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. They provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Are you that team player that prefers a leading role in executing and improving technical control processes, aiming to optimize the overall use of all resources in a challenging, high-tech manufacturing environment? We might be looking for you!
In the position as Competence Process Specialist you will supports the FAB organization by maintaining, initiating and implementing technical improvements and drives the change by implementation of the Lean transformation roadmap.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- You are responsible to maintain and provide up-to-date procedures and blueprints/ sequences, that meet the safety and quality requirements of FAB Execution and comply with the applicable standards. Validate procedures and blue prints / sequences on the shop floor.
- You are proactively connecting with Execution and Technical support and transfer improvement ideas concerning structural technical problems, material quality issues and bottlenecks into improvement actions, involve other departments if applicable and drive these actions until successful implementation
- You are able to use technical knowledge and experience to contribute in improvement projects
- You will define the required quantity and secure the availability of production tools, initiate upgrades, support maintenance actions and solve safety issues
- You will initiate, review and implement EC's and Service Packs on products in FAB
- You will represent FAB towards Development & Engineering, LAB and cross sector projects, and protects the interests of TF and lean principles in general
- You will coordinate material quality related escalations to suppliers and support Execution in securing production progress
BSc. or MSc. level in Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Mechatronics or other relevant technical area
You have 2 years of working experience as production/quality engineer;
You have knowledge of complex production processes, preferably in a high tech, low volume environment;
You have knowledge of Lean Manufacturing, process optimization, statistical process control, FMEA, Quality Management Systems and Q-methods/techniques;
Knowledge and experience with SAP and MS office;
You are analytical, pragmatic, pro-active and customer oriented;
You are result driven, focusing on quality and continuous improvement;
You are able to take initiative, shows ownership, hands on mentality;
You have good social/communication skills on different levels;
You are a reliable team player, listens to and absorbs other ideas and opinions;
You are a quick learner, able to prioritize and operate independently and adapt to changing circumstances;
You have a broad technical and business knowledge, is a networker, shares information and knows how to find relevant information;
You are self-assured and able to engage and convince people, also at higher management levels.
FMEA, Quality Management Systems and Q-methods/techniques, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Mechatronics
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions? Send your CV to email@example.com or call 040-4015200
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Performance bonus
- Referral bonus
- Auto van de zaak
- Flexibel rooster
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV