What are we looking for:
We are looking for a Compensation Operations Manager to join our Total Rewards Operations Team in our European Headquarters in Hilversum. The role will be EMEA focused.
What will you work on:
You will be responsible for managing and developing a highly successful EMEA Compensation Operations team. You’ll be responsible for designing processes, work instructions and controls, operationalizing the Compensation strategy, delivering annual Compensation events and providing best in class experiences to employees and managers. You and your team will be responsible for creating a competitive advantage for Nike by being a subject matter expert and partnering with employees, HR Operations, CoE and business partners to provide insights and guidance when complex issues arise concerning Nike’s benefits in EMEA.
On any given day you'll respond to complex matters in Compensation Operations and identify solutions that align with local regulations, together with Nike policy and culture. Strong stakeholder management skills are something that you naturally have and you approach your work proactively and in a consultative manner. You will educate employees and managers at each touch point, enabling them to make decisions that provide a fair and consistent employment experience throughout the organization, thereby stewarding the cultural brand of NIKE, Inc.
Who will you work with:
You’ll be the point person for Compensation Operations (admin) in EMEA driving collaboration, innovation & automation where possible and work in close relation with the Compensation Center of Excellence (CoE), HR Core Operations teams, local HR, Nike Legal, Compliance, Nike Tech, external vendors and your own team.
What you bring to Nike:
A passion for Nike and ourpeople. Our employees are our priority and providing a great employeeexperience as a consumer of our Compensation programs is one of our mainprinciples.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Business or HR / 5 years HR or related field or an additional 6 years’ experience in lieu of a degree.
- Language requirements: English & Dutch (preferred)
- +5 years’ experience in people management
- HR Compensation Ops Experiencewithin a major corporation providing Compensation operations of a scope similarto Nike’s
- Understanding of general HR principles and policies.
- Being data/metrics driven andresults oriented.
- Experience in Processdevelopment and continuous process improvement
- Strong performance managementskills (KPI, SLA)
- Experience in identificationand implementation of system efficiencies, including process automation
- Experience with HR complianceand governance oversight
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and conceptual skills.
- Ability to work on reporting and completing administrative tasks.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information.
Bron : Nike