Would you like to be a part of our HR Danone Business Service Team in Benelux and use your expert’s skills, experience and passion to contribute to the business success of our entities in Danone Benelux? Then you might be our future colleague.
You will be part of the C&B team, reporting to the Head of C&B Benelux, responsible for overseeing the C&B processes for approximately 4.000 employees in Benelux. The C&B team is a team composed of 4 people located across Belgium and the Netherlands. This team is part of the Benelux Danone Business Service team and closely cooperates with the areas of International Mobility, Administration & Payroll, Talent, and Learning teams to contribute with their expertise to Danone businesses’ success in Benelux.
This role is based in Zoetermeer (+/-30% time spend, on average, outside base country and/or in other CBU locations).
About the Job
As our Compensation Manager for the Benelux, you will work in close cooperation with the Head of C&B Benelux to ensure our regional compensation programs are aligned with business and HR strategies and are competitive and locally compliant. You work in close cooperation with all entities in Benelux ensuring consistency with global reward guidelines across all business. Your key responsibilities include:
- Harmonize the way of working and work to ensure competitiveness, equity and fairness. You keep up to date with C&B local market practices and legislation.
- Work in close collaboration with the Benefits Managers in Belgium and in the Netherlands, and with the International mobility team to ensure all reward practices in Benelux are fully aligned with company guidelines and local legal frame.
- Ensure ongoing collaboration with the relevant Business Service Teams, especially Administration & Payroll and Talent teams, to ensure full coordination in all needed cross-stream processes and projects and to provide an effective day to day reward management.
- Participate in local benchmark exercises. Monitor external and internal competitiveness and propose any needed corrective actions in alignment with company/local practices;
- Prepare and launch the annual salary review campaign for all regional entities;
- Cooperate in the design and implementation C&B training/communication plan, resulting in increased awareness of Reward policy and C&B programs within our region;
- Support the HR community and the other DBS HR teams with complex cases/questions;
- Coordinate the grading process for Managers;
- Follow trends and developments in C&B offered by other organizations.
For this position, we're looking for someone with a relevant Bachelor or Master degree and a minimum of 6 years of experience mainly centred within the area of Compensation & Benefits, preferably within The Netherlands provided the complexity of legal frame within our Benelux Region. In this role, you have strong analytical skills and ability to drive data-driven decision making; you are are able to connect and build trustful relations with different stakeholders at the local and global level.
Your knowledge of both the Dutch and English language is excellent and of course, you are up to date with local laws, regulations and procedures governing Compensation & Benefits. You work accurately, possess an eye for detail as well as feeling comfortable in a dynamic working environment that is subject to a high pace of change.
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible, and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature, One Planet One Health embodies.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please hit the "apply now" button and upload your application to our career site jobs.danone.com. Due to GDPR, we need your consent to process your data, we therefore can only accept your application via our career site. Part of the interview process will be a telephone screening, followed by a first and final round interview.
Need more information? Please contact me Esther Kuipers, Talent Manager Benelux, at email@example.com