Will this very challenging project with one of the most desired international employers in the Netherlands become your new challenge? For this international company in the The Hague region we are looking for an experienced Communications & Change Consultant who can fulfill this - in basis - temporary role, which is expected to be until the end of 2020.
Your task will primarily be focused on translating complex, IT process-related issues into clear means of communication and for a wide audience understandable key-messages. These means of communication are aimed to support the global roll-out of a new ICT-process, targeting different stakeholders in this process. The main goal is to on-board these stakeholders. You will report directly to the Global Program Manager. You will be a part of an international team.
Given the international nature of both the company and the project, knowledge of the English language at a near-native level is required. You will be given the opportunity to fly to London at least every other week to work there for 3-4 days and thus will also be part of the London team.
For this role, it is mandatory that you:
- have a university level of work and thinking
- have a demonstrable affinity with ICT processes and proven, several years of experience translating complex processes into clear and for a wide audience understandable key messages
- have demonstrable experience with Business Readiness processes within an international environment
- have outstanding (visual) communication skills.
For this role, it is also key that you:
- have demonstrable experience visualising story lines, preferably using PowerPoint
- have an excellent command of the English language (minimal at near native level)
- have the drive to further explore all ins-and-outs of the subject
- are able and willing to work in London for a 3-4 days every other week
- can communicate at all levels, both within the organisation and with external suppliers
- are available for minimal 32 hours (preferably 40)
- are available on short notice and will commit yourself until at least the end of 2020.
Salary and Benefits
Note: further information on the customer and/or the project will be given in the interview. Seen the confidentiality of this project we are not allowed to give further details upfront.
We offer a market conform salary and excellent secondary benefits. Please apply through the 'apply for this position' button at the bottom of the vacancy on our website www.module.nl !
Module now offers the unique option to get acquainted with us and get further information on our services and vacancy through a professional video interview! No more spending time and money on traveling, plus the environment will appreciate us for it.
Salaris afhankelijk van ervaring en opleiding